Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015 HC

Christmas in July!!
Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. It is time for our Christmas cards, and the release of our Sparkling Poinsettia Collection.
This is what Heartfelt Creations has to say about this new collection.

Rediscover the majesty, serenity and pageantry of Christmas with Heartfelt Creations' Sparkling Poinsettia Collection.  This glorious ensemble of stamps, dies and papers captures the stately splendor of Christmas with a regal color palette of burgundy, evergreen, taupe and cream.  Radiant poinsettias take center stage amidst a host of traditional Nativity scenes, twinkling candles, drifting snowflakes, lacy flourishes, exuberant banners and Heartfelt  greetings that are worthy of the King of Kings.  Six detailed stamp sets echo the glorious images found in the paper collection and two coordinating die sets can be used to create sparkling poinsettias that will never wilt or fade.  Chronicle sweet memories of the season, share holiday joy with family and friends, hail the holy babe born in the manger and deck the halls with Sparkling Poinsettia!

Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration, and don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations to pick up the new collection.


Other Products: Copper embossing powder, white cardstock, pearlescent gold ink, rhinestones, Memento Sweet Plum ink, heat gun.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Sparkling Poinsettia Paper Collection, and make a 6" by 6" card base, and a 4 3/4" by 5 3/4" layer. Glue them together. Take a piece of white cardstock and stamp the Sparkling Poinsettia Notes with the Essential Glue Pad. Cover it with copper embossing powder, and heat set. Trim it to 4 1/2" by 5 1/2". Sponge the edge with Sweet Plum ink. Curl the top and bottom of the image. Glue it to the card. Stamp the Sparkling Poinsettia flowers onto paper from the paper collection in black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Sponge the edges and stamens with gold ink. Mold and shape them with the Flower Shaping Kit. You will need two for each flower. Glue the stamens onto the flowers, and then add the rhinestones. Glue them onto the card. Stamp leaves from the Large Sparkling Poinsettia, then cut them out with the matching die. Sponge the edges with Cottage Ivy ink. Shape them and glue them around the flowers. Cut a sentiment out from the paper collection, and add Double Dots to the back. Place it onto the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!
I have been a little out of touch. I  am still dealing with an illness, but I am finally starting to feel better.
I appreciate your comments so much! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment