Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks Post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am showcasing the Blazing Poppies Collection this week. I hope you enjoy what I have made.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for all of this weeks inspiration.

 

Other Products: Memento Markers Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, scissors.
Instructions: Take paper from the Blazing Poppy Paper Collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Next take the 6" border strip from the paper collection. Stamp the Poppy Border in black ink, across the bottom. Color the flowers and leaves with Memento Markers. Glue it to the bottom of the card. Cut out the sentiment from the paper collection, with scissors. Also cut some of the flowers and butterflies from the paper collection. Add Double Dots to the back of the sentiment and some of the flowers. Place them on the card as shown in the photo.

I hope you have a wonderful July 4th!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment