Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gift Set

Quilled Gift Set

This is the first project as Guest Designer for the 


Hello there, I wanted to share with you a gift set I created for the Challenge I am currently 
Guest Designing for.  Challenge information  I hope you like the quilled the flowers I made for my project.  My project was also Featured in the Gallery!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Penny! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW thanks Cheryl!! I really appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love it! Beautiful job on the quilling and everything, Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your box, the card....they are soooo beautiful. Love that quilling stuff, very nice. Really like how you arranged the flowers and leaves... all that dimension, and that lovely swirling, and those sparkly rhinestones! The color scheme. A truly gorgeous set of note cards! Lucky someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Anna I really appreciate your lovely comments! Thank you for stopping by. I really enjoy quilling but I need to do it more often so I can improve on it. I have only done it about 4 times.

    ReplyDelete